Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Holiday 2012


(Tan Rose Beanie- Supreme, Flannel- Urban Outfitters, Circle Skirt- American Apparel, Sunglasses- H&M, Gold Mirror Belt & Gold Ankle Cuffs- eBay, Black Ankle Booties- Margiela X H&M, Melody Ehsani Queen of the Jungle Necklace- Shopapplesauced.com, Silver ID Chain Bracelet- Mod4rntrend.com)

First post of the new year! Can't believe it's already 2013! This year was amazing and i'm excited to experience new memories in this upcoming one as well.

This post is a little belated, I was supposed to post it for Christmas but better late than never I suppose. 
I have to give a gracious shout out to the wonderful duo behind Shopapplesauced.com for gifting me this beautiful Melody Ehsani Queen of the Jungle necklace. It's such a statement piece and i'm absolutely obsessed with it. It makes everyone outfit 100X more dope! I love it! 

Definitely check out their website! 
Use my code SEANJOHN20 to receive 20% off + FREE domestic shipping

1 comment: