Wednesday, December 12, 2012

COCO-le-CREAM


(Top: Versace X H&M, Riding Pants: American Apparel, Jeffrey Campbell Clinic Shoe: Karmaloop.com, Gold Choker: H&M, COCO-le-CREAM Necklace: Shopapplesauced.com)

I purchased a few pieces from the Versace X H&M collection that was released last year and I have yet to wear all of them. So, just recently I finally decided to put these beautiful pieces to good use! The leather jacket from the collection was featured in my last blog post and this amazing palm tree printed top needed to be featured in this one. 
Speaking of amazing pieces, this gorgeous Honey B Gold COCO-le-CREAM necklace is a definite stunner. I purchased it from the website ShopAppleSauced.com and I couldn't be happier with the product. The website sells some of my favorite brands such as Honey B Gold, Melody Ehsani, and Dimepiece to name a few. ShopAppleSauced is a definite go to when trying to find some statement pieces for your closet.   Don't hesitate on purchasing items either cause their stock is limited! Get it while you can! 



1 comment:

  1. First, I found you on Instagram and I love your style! You're amazing girl! Big fan ;)

    http://fashionvitae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete