Tuesday, March 25, 2014

LuLu*s (Part 1)








(Cardigan - H&M, Crochet Halter Top - LuLu*s [Lulus.com] , Jeans - Urban Outfitters, Shoes - Aldo)

Photography By: Jody Tiongco (TheHapsMag.com)
IG: @JT_Stillz / Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/jodytiongco
Email: Jody.Tiongco@gmail.com


LuLu*s X SeanJohnBaby [Part 1]

I'm so excited to be working with the fabulous LuLu*s ! Recently they gifted me three different items to style so I separated each look into their own personal posts. 

Since it is officially spring, I thought it would be appropriate to start off with this casual chic crochet halter top from LuLu*s. This top is so easy & yet has so many great details. I tried to make this an everyday wearable Coachella inspired outfit. Hope you guys like it & if you would like to keep up to date with me on the daily follow my IG @Seanjohnbaby.

LuLu*s Store:


No comments:

Post a Comment